"Healthy products produced by women for women in a preserved environment "
Who are we ?
Terroirs d'Afrique was born as a result of the desire to create a bridge between Europe and Africa.
The non-profit association is made up of Belgian and Burkinabè citizens eager to provide support to women's associations in Africa, active in the production and transformation of local natural products. Respecting the environment in which they operate and acting in the context of a sustainable and equitable food in which everyone participates in his own rise.
- Sustainable development of women in Africa.
- Valorisation of local African products and maintains the added value in the village.
- Promote family farming and agro-ecology.
- Maintain traditional production and processing practices.
- Preserving production lands.
- Sale of African products at events: festival, expo, market ...
- Thematic culinary workshop.
- Recipe sheet.
- Event planning.
- Solidarity travel in Burkina Faso.
- Research funding and subsidy for the association Tamneere and the populations of Guille.